Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
There are twelve areas that CRRA has identified as particular themes and interests of importance.
- Catholic Education
- Catholic Intellectual Life
- Catholic Literary Figures
- Catholic Liturgy and Devotion
- Catholic Missions
- Catholic Social Action
- Diocesan Collections
- including papers of Bishops
- Men's Religious Orders
- Peace Building
- Religion and Citizenship
- Vatican II
- Women's Religious Orders
The Collection Policy Statement has more information on the content of CRRA.
Making Your Content Available Through CRRA
Want to add your collection to the Portal? First, become a member! Second, follow these steps below:
- Understand the Scope of the Portal.
- Identify Your Resources and Collections.
- Determine How Your Resources and Collections are Described.
- Optionally, Flag Records as "CRRA."
- Validate Records.
- Extract Metadate Records.
- Create a Workflow.
Still have a question? You can check out the entire guide or contact Eric Lease Morgan at email@example.com, 574-631-8604 or Pat Lawton at firstname.lastname@example.org, 574-631-1324.
St. Peter's Square Circa 1630